What I'm currently lusting after...

Zara Kids' this season is giving me life. There's simply too many pieces that I'm obsessed with. Oh, special shoutout to my mom for buying + sending me clothes from Zara Kids' Hong Kong! I needed some fresh new wardrobe update as I've been giving away and donating my clothes to charity. I probably threw out more than I should but ugh, I wanted to deep-clean and streamline my wardrobe.



The weather's getting increasingly gloomy here in Manchester and it's making me moody AF. I also feel like I'm stuck in a rut and am unsure about everything. I think I need some sun.

On another note, I'm also missing the little twins a lot... I just FaceTimed my cute lil cousins and OMG, they can really hold a conversation now. They. Are. Just. So. Freaking. Adorable. 😫 ← my face when I see them!


__________
W A N T S


2. Masculine coat £49.99 - I tried this coat in red and I fell in love with it but obviously, I have yet to purchase it cause I have learned self-control over the years 🙄
4. Pleated trousers £12.99

No comments

Thanks for dropping by! ♥